
Hey guys!
This is my first entry, though it might be seriously late since I've had this blog for about two months now.. ehehe..
Anyway, this blog will mainly be about art, tattoo, alternative styles and everything around those themes.
I probably should say a bit about myself first. I'm an 18 year old girl from Norway, currently in second year of what probably is similar to america's High School. The subjects I'm studying atm is Interior and Exhibition Design. Though it's not something I really want to study, I had no other option close to art studies, so this was it.
I want to study Art in England when I finish school here in Norway, and my ambition is to become a tattoo artist. So I do draw a lot in my spare time.
I will add some of my best work 'til now, so you can get a clue on my style and skill.
I will probably also add something on different kinds of alternative styles, and tips and tricks on how to pull these styles through without using too much money. And, of course, I will add something on hair.
So, stay tuned!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar