tirsdag 3. juli 2012

Poster design


Hey guys.
Thought I should put out a poster I made in school, as our last assignment of the year. It was actually a task my class got from an organisation, directly translated, is called "The Cultural Schoolbag". They make free concerts and exhibitions for students, and we got the task to make a poster for a concert they are going to have this autumn. Kind of a big deal, since the class' best poster would be used for real.
Really good chance for me since I want to work with illustration and stuff.

And guess what? I WON! And I actually got a lot of money for it, about 167 USD I think.

The text is in Norwegian, so you wont understand it though.
One of my first illustrations on the computer, so don't be harsh on me.. it's a bit rough in the edges, just like my skills in Adobe Illustrator. But I actually won!

And here it is:





What do you think? Really would like some feedback on it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar